Slim-Line Deli Meat Display | MDSN-RD
SLIM-LINE – 35 1⁄2” DEPTH
STRAIGHT FRONT GLASS CHEESE / DELI / MEAT / FISH / SALAD / SANDWICH CASE
Frost Tech Refrigeration Slim-Line Deli Meat Display Case model MDSN-RD.
For full information, please download the specsheet:
DESCRIPTION OF STANDARD Slim-Line Deli Meat Display Case model MDSN-RD:
• 2 versions: with gravity (G) or forced (F) cooling
• LED Market lighting
• Construction of powder-coated steel
• ABS sides
• Front made of powder-coated steel
• Stainless steel worktop
• Stainless steel storage chamber
• Heater under evaporator (except corners)
• Heated Aluminum glass profile
• Temp. range* for version with forced cooling (F): 0 ÷ +4 °C
• Temp. range* for version with gravity cooling (G): 0 ÷ +4 °C
• Automatic water evaporation
• Front opening glass
• Digital temperature control
• For external condensing unit
• Hot version (HW-H) – temp. range*:+40 ÷ +90 °C
• Self-service version, temp. range*: 0 ÷ +4 °C
• Fish version, temp. range (F): 0 ÷ +4 °C
• White lighting
• Cash registers cabinet
• Granite worktop
• Dry version
Custom profile colors and finishes are available for this unit. Choose between three profile colors, four granite finishes, nine wood stains, as well as twenty unit colors. For more information on our Slim-Line Deli Meat Display model MDSN-RD, please download the specsheet.
Why Choose Frost Tech?
Frost Tech Refrigeration was founded on a solid background of 35+ years of refrigeration services for all types of commercial refrigeration food equipment. We have designed our refrigeration units according to our many years of experience as a service in the field through listening and prioritizing our clients needs. Ultimately, our foundation as a service has driven us to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. In short, our sales team is there for you for any questions and/or concerns and our fully-trained service team will arrive on-site for your support.
Need help bringing your vision to life?
Our sales representatives are more than happy to provide insightful feedback and can create a custom layout design to best suit your business. We’re in this together – contact a sales representative to get started here.
Curious about our warranty and service?
The Frost Tech technical service department works hard to satisfy our clients by providing them with the highest in quality support, with a fully trained team on-site to give our clients the best service for their needs. Click here to learn more.