Refrigerated Display Case Low Profile | RF-2SWRP
Frost Tech Refrigeration Square Refrigerated Display Case model RF-2SWRP. This is a refrigerated display case that is ideal for your pastries. More versions are available.
For full information, please download the specsheet:
DESCRIPTION OF STANDARD STRAIGHT REFRIGERATED DISPLAY CASE:
• 3 versions: Refrigerated (RF-R), Hot (RF-H) Dry (RF-D)
• LED lighting
• Construction of powder coated steel
• Wooden casing
• Side and front glasses: double with serigraph (silver or black)
• Finishes: golden, silver or black
• 2 rows of highlighted adjustable shelves: glass
(RF-R, RF-D) or stainless steel (RF-H)
• Sliding, double glass rear doors
(except RF2 – hinged glass doors)
• Forced cooling
• Temp. range* for RF-R: 0 ÷ +4°C
• Temp. range* for RF-H: +40 ÷ +90°C
• Dry non refrigerated RF-D: (room temperature).
• Automatic water Evaporation
• Hygrostat (humidity reduction)
• Front opening glass
• Front glass secured by string cable
• Digital temperature control
• Version for chocolate & pralines
• For external condensing unit
• Ultrasonic humidifier (except RF 2)
• Stainless steel worktop
• Thermometer in the lamp
• For individual decoration
• Highlighted front
• Glass on top worktop
Custom profile colors and finishes are available for this unit. Choose between three profile colors, four granite finishes, nine wood stains, as well as twenty unit colors. For more information on our straight refrigerated display case, please download the specsheet.
Why Choose Frost Tech?
Frost Tech Refrigeration was founded on a solid background of 35+ years of refrigeration services for all types of commercial refrigeration food equipment. We have designed our refrigeration units according to our many years of experience as a service in the field through listening and prioritizing our clients needs. Ultimately, our foundation as a service has driven us to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. In short, our sales team is there for you for any questions and/or concerns and our fully-trained service team will arrive on-site for your support.
Need help bringing your vision to life?
Our sales representatives are more than happy to provide insightful feedback and can create a custom layout design to best suit your business. We’re in this together – contact a sales representative to get started here.
Curious about our warranty and service?
The Frost Tech technical service department works hard to satisfy our clients by providing them with the highest in quality support, with a fully trained team on-site to give our clients the best service for their needs. Click here to learn more.