Salad Display Case | HW-SD
Frost Tech Refrigeration Salad Display Case model HW-SD.
For full information, please download the specsheet:
DESCRIPTION OF STANDARD Salad Display Case model HW-SD:
• 2 versions: with gravity (G) or forced (F) cooling
• Salad Display Table (HW-SD) temp. range*: 0 ÷ +4 °C
• LED Market lighting.
• Construction of powder-coated steel
• ABS sides
• Front made of powder-coated steel
• Chrome bumper
• Stainless steel worktop
• Stainless steel storage chamber (except corners)
• Heater under evaporator (except corners)
• Heated Aluminum glass profile
• Front opening glass
• Automatic water Evaporation
• Digital temperature control
• For external condensing unit
• Fish version (FISH)
• Hot version (HW-H) – temp. range*:+40 ÷ +90 °C
• Self-service version, forced cooling temp. range*: 0 ÷ +4 °C
• Glass shelf
• Separators: movable or stabile
• Stainless steel shelf for customer
• Two levels exposition trays
• Stand for scales, cash registers
• Granite worktop
• Lift up system of front glass
Custom profile colors and finishes are available for this unit. Choose between three profile colors, four granite finishes, nine wood stains, as well as twenty unit colors. For more information on our Salad Display Case model HW-SD, please download the specsheet.
Why Choose Frost Tech?
Frost Tech Refrigeration was founded on a solid background of 35+ years of refrigeration services for all types of commercial refrigeration food equipment. We have designed our refrigeration units according to our many years of experience as a service in the field through listening and prioritizing our clients needs. Ultimately, our foundation as a service has driven us to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. In short, our sales team is there for you for any questions and/or concerns and our fully-trained service team will arrive on-site for your support.
Need help bringing your vision to life?
Our sales representatives are more than happy to provide insightful feedback and can create a custom layout design to best suit your business. We’re in this together – contact a sales representative to get started here.
Curious about our warranty and service?
The Frost Tech technical service department works hard to satisfy our clients by providing them with the highest in quality support, with a fully trained team on-site to give our clients the best service for their needs. Click here to learn more.