Remote | Multi-Deck Open Merchandiser | YK-ROM
Frost Tech Refrigeration Remote | Multi-Deck Open Merchandiser Display model YK-ROM.
For full information, please download the specsheet:
DESCRIPTION OF STANDARD UNIT Remote Compressor Open Merchandiser Display Case model YK-ROM:
• 4depths: 263⁄4”-301⁄2”-341⁄2”-421⁄4”
• 2 heights: 80” & 88”
• LED lighting
• Internal corner
• Construction of powder-coated steel
• Sides of powder-coated steel or with glass
• Grey bumper
• 5 (YK) or 6 (YKT) rows of adjustable shelves
• Top lighting
• White lighting
• Night blind
• Price strips
• Forced cooling
• Temp. range*: 0 ÷ +4 °C
• Automatic defrosting
• Without automatic water Evaporation (designed
for sewage system)
• For external condensing unit**
• Expansion valve
• Highlighted shelves
• Stainless steel shelves & base decks
• Back panel from mirrored stainless steel
• Angled mirrored stainless steel roof
• Stoppers: wired or from Plexiglas
• Vertical Plexiglas or stainless separator
• Shelf separators (wired)
• Available with doors
• Profile with hooks
• Heater under evaporator
• Condensate pump
• Electromagnet /Solenoid valve
• Sliding glass doors (in standard white frame for request – black one)
• Hinged Plexiglas doors
• Electrical night blind
Custom profile colors and finishes are available for this unit. Choose between three profile colors, four granite finishes, nine wood stains, as well as twenty unit colors. For more information on our Remote Compressor Open Merchandiser Display Case model YK-ROM, please download the specsheet.
Why Choose Frost Tech?
Frost Tech Refrigeration was founded on a solid background of 35+ years of refrigeration services for all types of commercial refrigeration food equipment. We have designed our refrigeration units according to our many years of experience as a service in the field through listening and prioritizing our clients needs. Ultimately, our foundation as a service has driven us to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. In short, our sales team is there for you for any questions and/or concerns and our fully-trained service team will arrive on-site for your support.
Need help bringing your vision to life?
Our sales representatives are more than happy to provide insightful feedback and can create a custom layout design to best suit your business. We’re in this together – contact a sales representative to get started here.
Curious about our warranty and service?
The Frost Tech technical service department works hard to satisfy our clients by providing them with the highest in quality support, with a fully trained team on-site to give our clients the best service for their needs. Click here to learn more.