Refrigerated Straight Glass Display Case | CP-WRP
Frost Tech Refrigeration Refrigerated Straight Glass Display Case model CP-WRP. This is a refrigerated display case that is ideal for your pastries. More versions are available.
For full information, please download the specsheet:
DESCRIPTION OF STANDARD REFRIGERATED STRAIGHT GLASS DISPLAY CASE:
• 3 versions: Refrigerated, Hot, and Dry
• LED lighting
• Construction of powder coated steel
• Tempered, flat front and side glasses
• Yellow lighting
• Stainless steel exposition trays and worktop
• Rear Plexiglas’s shutter
• Forced cooling
• Temp. range* : 0 ÷ +4°C
• Dry non refrigerated CP-DP: (room temperature)
• Automatic water Evaporation
• Hygrostat (humidity reduction)
• Front opening glass
• Digital temperature control
• CLASSIC casing (CLA) – straight front and sides (in RAL or wooden stain)
• Plexiglas separator
• 2-steps exposition trays for cakes
• Grate for bread with crumb’s tray
• Bakery trays
• Stand for scale, cash register
• Heated lamps for hot version
• Stainless steel bumper
• Stainless steel shelf for customers
• Granite worktop
• RETRO casing (RET) – milled front and sides (only in RAL)
• MODERN casing (MOD) – SIBU front with LED lighting
• Version for chocolate, pralines & gelato
• For external condensing unit (AZ)**
• Glass shelf
Custom profile colors and finishes are available for this unit. Choose between three profile colors, four granite finishes, nine wood stains, as well as twenty unit colors. For more information on our refrigerated straight glass display case, please download the specsheet.
Why Choose Frost Tech?
Frost Tech Refrigeration was founded on a solid background of 35+ years of refrigeration services for all types of commercial refrigeration food equipment. We have designed our refrigeration units according to our many years of experience as a service in the field through listening and prioritizing our clients needs. Ultimately, our foundation as a service has driven us to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. In short, our sales team is there for you for any questions and/or concerns and our fully-trained service team will arrive on-site for your support.
Need help bringing your vision to life?
Our sales representatives are more than happy to provide insightful feedback and can create a custom layout design to best suit your business. We’re in this together – contact a sales representative to get started here.
Curious about our warranty and service?
The Frost Tech technical service department works hard to satisfy our clients by providing them with the highest in quality support, with a fully trained team on-site to give our clients the best service for their needs. Click here to learn more.