Curved Open Glass Display | TSC-DP
Frost Tech Refrigeration Dry Non-Refrigerated Curved Open Glass Display model TSC-DP. This is a non-refrigerated unit display case that is ideal for your pastries. More versions are available.
For full information, please download the specsheet:
DESCRIPTION OF STANDARD Curved Open Glass Display | TSC-DP:
• 3 versions: refrigerated (CH), hot (GR), dry(DP)
• Non-refrigerated: room temperature
• Construction of powder coated steel
• Finishes in stainless steel or powder coated steel
• Double front, and side glass with PCV finishing
• Perforated stainless steel back panel
• Highlighted (LED) and adjustable stainless still shelves
• Controller on the front or back
• Access to the condenser from the front
• Tempered glass
• Front opening glass
• Version for external condensing unit
• Stainless steel shelves & base decks
• Light plafond
• Night blind
Custom profile colors and finishes are available for this unit. Choose between three profile colors, four granite finishes, nine wood stains, as well as twenty unit colors. For more information on our Dry Non-Refrigerated Curved Open Glass Display model TSC-DP, please download the specsheet.
Why Choose Frost Tech?
Frost Tech Refrigeration was founded on a solid background of 35+ years of refrigeration services for all types of commercial refrigeration food equipment. We have designed our refrigeration units according to our many years of experience as a service in the field through listening and prioritizing our clients needs. Ultimately, our foundation as a service has driven us to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. In short, our sales team is there for you for any questions and/or concerns and our fully-trained service team will arrive on-site for your support.
Need help bringing your vision to life?
Our sales representatives are more than happy to provide insightful feedback and can create a custom layout design to best suit your business. We’re in this together – contact a sales representative to get started here.
Curious about our warranty and service?
The Frost Tech technical service department works hard to satisfy our clients by providing them with the highest in quality support, with a fully trained team on-site to give our clients the best service for their needs. Click here to learn more.